Admission into various programmes is currently open into four(4) semester (Full-Time) and six (6) semester (Part-Time) at the Igbeti Campus for the following Courses;
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN
- Tourism Management (Levels 3 & 4).
- Hotel Management (Levels 3 & 4).
- Data Processing Management (Levels 1 & 2) (ND Equivalent).
- Graduate Diploma in Data Processing Management (Levels 3 & 4) (HND Equivalent ).
- Professional Post-Graduate Diploma in Data Processing Management. (PGD)
Online applicants are required to signup for a user account through the form on the right to have access to the Application form.
However, you must first read our admission requirements to know if you are qualified for any of the programmes.
Professional Diploma in:
Tourism Management: (Levels 3 & 4)
5 GCE O/Ls, SSCE/GCE, WAEC, NECO Credit level passes in not more than 2 sittings- English Language, Mathematics any 3 of Geography, Biology or Agric. Science, Economics or Commerce, Book Keeping or Principles of Accounting, Fine Arts or Visual Arts, a Nigerian Language, French Language, Music or relevant NABTEB Certificates.
Hotel Management: (Levels 3 & 4)
5 GCE O/Ls, SSCE/GCE, WAEC, NECO Credit level passes in not more than 2 sittings- Biology or Agric. Science or Health Science and any 4 of the following:- English Language, Economics or Commerce, Mathematics or Statistics or Data Processing, Chemistry, Geography, Physics, Food & Nutrition or Home Economics or relevant NABTEB Certificates.
Professional Diploma Data in Data Processing Management: (Parts 1 & 2)
Five (5) credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), NABTEB etc.
Graduate Diploma in Data Processing Management: (Parts 3 & 4)
University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic Diploma, NCE in relevant subjects/courses
Professional Post-Graduate Diploma (PGD)
IDPM Graduate Diploma (Parts 3 & 4), HND/Bachelors Degree in Relevant Fields, Appropriate Grades of Relevant Professional Bodies etc.
Note: All qualifications for admission must have been obtained from recognized institutions/professional bodies as appropriate.
How to Apply for the available Programmes
MODE OF APPLICATION Candidates can apply through the application method below:
A. ONLINE APPLICATION. Follow the instruction below to apply online.
- Signup for a user account by filling signup form – Click here to fill it now.
- Verify your account by clicking a link in an email sent to you after signup.
- After verification, you will be redirected to the online application form or directly Login to your user account by entering the login details. In case you forgot your password, you can use the ‘Forgot Password’ to reset your password.
- After successful completion of online Application, go you your profile page by clicking “My Profile”.
- Under submissions Tab on your profile page, print out your completed application form. Attach a photocopy of the payment teller to the printed application form and bring it along with you on the admission screening.day.
B. OBTAINING FORM AT DESIGNATED CENTRES. A hard copy of application form can be obtained at;
- Igbeti Office, at Shop 12 Seriki Shopping Complex, Kisi Road, Igbeti.
- Ibadan Office, at Shop 69, Adamasingba Shopping Complex, opposite Recreation Club, Ibadan.
- Iseyin Office, Shop 15, Orisunbare Co-operative Shopping Complex Opposite First Bank Plc, Saki Road, Iseyin.
MAKE PAYMENT FOR APPLICATION FORM Applicants can make payments for the application form through the means listed below
- Option 1: ONLINE PAYMENT: Click here to make payment online.
- Option 2: BANK DEPOSIT: You can also make payment for the application form by paying into the College’s accounts as follows:
- Professional Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) – ₦17,500.00 Union Bank Account – 0044050042
- Professional Diploma Courses (Level 1 & 2 and Level 3 & 4) – ₦9,500.00 Wema Bank Account – 0122832169